Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by Bard Dawg
Yesterday was difficult for me. We insisted on some of our losses. Just do not feel the winners are worlds above and beyond us.
Can't fix stupid (at least, we didn't). Regardless of who is brought in, finishes therapy, is drafted, and so on, the whole shooting match runs through the sideline. The winners did things we don't do, and the losers did. Our games run through those filters. We have need of improving our game planning and insist on better judgment in my opinion. I didn't see us realizing real advantages and outcomes in our games as called. Woods got a little better. We couldn't put enough points up for these last teams. If I am to keep the faith for next year, some things need to be better, different, improved. No faith let in this group/

I don't disagree that has something to do with it, but if we are honest, the QB play we have seen isn't near what is showing up this post season in the AFC.

Maybe it had something to do with Bakers injury, or maybe it just had to do with Baker. As others have said, across the board we are probably better than Cincy, except at QB.

That says something.
I'd look a little deeper and see where those QBs were throwing as well.

Here are the "go-to" WRs from the Final Four:

Cooper Kupp

Ja'Marr Chase

Tyreek Hill

Deebo Samuel

That's over 6000 YARDS.

That's also four of the top seven in the league.