Watson seems inclined to want to play in warm weather and so does Clowney.

So, IMO the Browns are wide open to options in the draft. The addition of Cooper provides some freedom.

More than likely they will select a pass rusher at 13. But I don't believe they are locked into that position alone.

If they love a player that is on the Board at 13 and they see great value I think they could go pure BPA.

Free agency has begun so let's see what happens at edge and DT.

Chandler Jones is in play I would think. At 32 he is a short term deal.

I have watched the tape on Kayvon Tibodeaux. He looks great to me. Quick, powerful, fast a true edge rusher in the Myles, Clowney vein. You could make an argument that he is the best player in this draft. I have seen a number of Boards with him there at 8 or 9. many others have him going earlier.

The Giants pick 7th and have a need at edge but they have other needs as well. If he gets to eight that is Falcons. Nine is the Seahawks. The Falcons I believe would be open to a trade. They need a qb and could trade down and still get the guy they want Pickett. At nine the Seahawks would not pass on Kayvon. So I would call the Falcons and try to make a deal.

If nothing good can be done then at 13 they could go jumbo and take Jordan Davis or BPA pass rusher. Or, if they see a receiver they have to have and he is there that could still be on the table.