Watson had seen over 50 therapists.

The reason is quite obvious.

I read something about some of them having verbiage on their profiles that were understood "code" for "other services available". That's all well in good if it led to something consensual. It may be possible that some of them jumped on the bandwagon when the attorney started making calls...

But not 22 of them. Sorry. What, they all got together on zoom and got their stories to line up first? B.S.

There are accounts of some of them being in shock, in fear, and just blown away that someone of his "stature" would try to force himself on them. There are probably a few others that told him to get dressed and gtfo... and just moved on... not wanting to get involved with any lawsuit.

He'll pay out a few million and move on. But it doesn't take a genius to understand that he has a compulsive addiction.

Even a masseuse that defended him later had some texts published between her and a friend. She said she quit treating him because of "word on the street"... and even said that she tried to warn him...

Yet he continued.

That in and of itself shows that he thought he was "above the law". So, you're intersecting sick, despicable acts with a personality that says "I'm Deshaun #$%#& Watson, I'll do as I please".

Don't want that on my team, I feel dirty even thinking about cheering for that. I have a hard time even believing "my" coach and GM are talking to him. Damaging the team regardless of the outcome.

And the track record of high-profile athletes/stars that get their "slap on the wrist"? Well, I don't need to spell it all out, but more than a few have led to acts that are far worse.