Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
Originally Posted by Spiritbro77
Baker was INJURED last year and played through the pain and yet the fans hate him. The fans want him gone, the front office wants him gone, so now that he is on board with that and wants to be gone too he's a cry baby? Two years ago we won a playoff game for the first time in DECADES and the fans still hate him. I don't blame him for wanting to be out of here. No one wants him to be here. Not the fans, not the front office. So draft a QB at 13 and trade him. I hope he goes on to win a bunch of championships. Meanwhile, we are right back where we were before we drafted him. Without a QB and hoping we can find one. But that was what you guys wanted. Remember? Baker sucks. Remember? So now Baker is probably gone which falls under "Careful what you wish for, you may surely get it". The Browns could mess up a wet dream.

Baker played because he was worried about getting Wally Pipp'ed by Case Keenum. Now he's going to be replaced because he played horribly while insisting he was good to go.

Pittsburgh melting down had as much to do with the playoff win as Baker. They looked shell shocked after that bad snap into the end zone. Ben threw 4 INTs, and their D randomly forgot how to tackle.

Baker's not awful, but he's also probably not worth the money he's asking for on an extension.

I appreciate how Baker helped turn things around. Unfortunately for Baker, Keenum can give comparable play for a fraction of the cost.

I bet Pittsburg would take baker and win 4 more SBs. They don't have so many karens in the stands.

Have you met any Pittsburgh fans?