Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Do you seriously think some team wouldn't give a first for Baker? Call BB. I bet he'd take Baker in a heartbeat for a lower third first rounder. Baker can make all the throws and is normally (when not injured), one of the most accurate QBs. Somebody would easily give up a 1st.

If he could get a team to trade for him and give the Browns a 1st I believe the Browns FO would take that in a heartbeat. The problem is no team would. Indy was his choice of destination. They don't have a 1st this year. Sorry they are out. Would Seattle, no I don't think so. His best play is to grow up, man up, and work hard. Give the Browns a great season. Win big this year. To the point the Browns franchise tag him. Then if he remembers this moment in time and wants to say he wants out of Cleveland he will actually have some power to do so. At that point he could say I refuse to play in Cleveland like Watson did Houston. He might force their hand. He might not. If he has a great season he might get a few teams willing to give the Browns multiple 1st for his services. His problem is to this point in time. His best season has yet to even get him a pro bowl invite. It is still been pretty pedestrian.