What a bunch of crybabies this board has become. Not a word about Haslam since Berry was hired and the team started doing good. Now they try to sign a legitimate franchise QB, and they are numbskulls. I love that nobody believes reports that they told Baker and his agents, yet Baker has never said they didn't. The situation was "created", because the QB stunk the place up. Yes he was hurt, and yes I do think it had a lot to do with it, but him being unable to read defenses had nothing to do with his injury. The fans want a super bowl, but bash the FO for trying to sign players that could make it happen. If you want a superbowl team, you got to try any means to get the players for it. I'm sure when Baker didn't get an extension, he was aware of where he stood with the organization. As it stands now, he is the starting QB still. He has two choices, play well and get either an extension, or tell the Browns to pound salt. Or play the woe is me victim who had his feelings hurt, and show no desire to use the situation to get where he wants to go. Haslam owns the team, therefore, it is HIS team, not ours. We are fans of the team, but beyond that what we say doesn't matter in the end. For all the people belittling Haslam and bashing the FO, there is no reason for you to keep following this team. If it sucks so bad, move on to one of the teams you feel are being run properly, and believes in your moral code. I'm sticking with the team I have cheered for, for close to 60 years. I could care less who got their feelings hurt, this is a business employing professional athletes. If these athletes don't know how it works by now, I ain't feeling sorry for them.