Originally Posted by Floquinho
Originally Posted by Swish
Don’t be happy for me, be happy for the TEAM!!

We are actually gonna compete bro!! Actually have a legit chance of running with the big boys!!

Congratulations Swish. Happy for you and the rest of the local supporters.

I have four daughters. I have witness one of my daughters being “used” by a scumbag similar to Watson. They ended up in the court house. iPhone messages, movies. It was all there. The scumbag got away with only a slap on his wrist. 6 months later he did the same again but worse. Brutal rape on a teenager. So forgive me for being hesitant.

I want the best for the Browns and Watson is a elite QB. But don’t forget his background if something happen in the future.

Bro I have two daughters myself. I have NEVER told anyone to throw themselves at Watson from a character perspective. I was the first one on this board calling him a creep when the news first dropped of the accusations.

I have always spoken about Watson from a pure football standpoint. I’m a fan of the team first, players second. If Watson ever leaves, it’s fine. I’ll throw my support behind the next QB of the browns until they prove they suck, as I’ve always done. So in your case, of course you should be SEVERELY hesitant, and you won’t ever hear different from me.

But at the end of the day, it’s the NFL. We have a scumbag owner, a guy who kicked the crap out of a woman on video, and another dude going on drug fueled binges getting arrested naked. If I was to use my own morality on the NFL, I wouldn’t be able to watch the NFL, or any sport for that matter.

The FO was going to make this move anyway, no matter how you or I felt about it. Because teams are in the business of trying to win games, not win character awards.