Trying to sort this out in my head. Thought I would compare it to the Roethlisberger situation and see if that gives me any clarity. Typing as I think about the similarities and differences so leaving this as an observational post and not offering any opinions or conclusions at this time.

When Ben's incident happened he was already a steeler, don't like what he allegedly did but I am a believer in supporting your own.
The browns actively sought out watson which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

What watson allegedly did was despicable. What ben allegedly did was infinitely worse.
I think the article OCD posted states it quite well. What watson did doesn't live up to the ethical standards we should reasonably expect from a human being.

Ben had 2 separate and distinct incidences of this magnitude, watson had 22 of his

After the ben incident, he seems to have straightened out his life. He was a total douchebag. Then he got married, started a family and settled down. Seemed to stay on the straight and narrow afterwards. "Seemed". Watson to be determined but to date he seems to show no remorse for any of his actions. HE seems alsmost smug about it. An attitude of Yea I did it, so? I am deshaun watson, I can do that if I want. Just my impression of his attitude.

Anybody have any similarities/differences that they see?