For me everyone has the right to feel the way they do. I hope people on the Board respect others opinions on the ethical matter of this.

I believe in due process. I believe Deshaun Watson has the right to defend himself. Twelve Grand jurors heard six hours of testamony and concluded that they would not indict Watson on criminal charges.

Few people have been investigated to the extent Watson has and that includes the FBI. The NFL is running their own investigation. Haslam hired people to fully investigate Watson as I am sure the other teams did as well.

The civil cases will be heard and will be available to the public.

Going forward every part of Watson's history will be known. He will be interrogated by the press. We will hear from him live directly. He will be a Brown for at least five years. So, we will see a lot from Mr. Watson.

He will have the right to tell his side. We will be able to watch, listen, and decide for ourselves.

I will not convict a person until I have heard from the accusers and the defendent. I need to hear it and see it. I want to see what ever evidence there is.
I would like to view the testamony of all parties.

Innocent people have been convicted of crimes. Guilty people have walked away free.

I want to know all i can before I will decide.
========================================================================

This will be the last time for me personally that I will write a thing on the moral questions.

From this point on I will only write about the Football side of Watson as a Brown.