Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
j/c:

To everyone who has said they are done with the Browns as a team and will no longer be a fan, I'm sorry, but you are only fooling yourself. 99% of you claiming this personal revolution will be right back in front the of TV, or at the stadium, come September (if not earlier) because your decades of fandom outweighs the current few days of anguish/disgust many of us feel. And if you think you will be that 1%, you won't be. How do I know?-- You are a routine visitor or contributor on a Browns message board for Pete's sake.

Now this doesn't mean you can't hate what has happened and want answers but you will be back at again come fall. I'm just saying what everyone won't but already knows.

I agree. Now some of the posters, mostly Pit will just use this to continue their usual schtick of bad mouthing other posters while acting as if they are the only person with the right view. Pit, I have you on ignore because you are doing nothing but repeating the same crap over and over. We all get how you feel, and many could care less. But posting twenty or thirty times in every thread the same holier than thou responses is just lame. I have never before put anybody on ignore, but I can't even read a thread anymore without it being your usual schtick taking up the whole thread. I know you get off on that, and it never bothered me before, but now it is just so repetitive and self indulgent he is sickening. I sure you will have one of your usual degrading responces to this, I'm just glad I won't have to see it. I honestly don't think you come here to dicuss football, I think it a fetish of yours to argue with people and act as if you are always right. If you don't like what the team is doing go somewhere else.