I'm having a hard time digesting this. 22 women cannot all be lying can they? How many civil suits will Watson be convicted in and how many is OK for me as a man with morals? Right now, I think this guy is a POS given my assumption (rightly or wrongly) that 22 women aren't lying. Are some of them lying? Possibly. But this kind of conduct is not something I want to associate with. And I know there are a number of you out there who certainly had A LOT to say about Big Ben and his escapades. Some of you are saying you are rooting for the Browns but not Watson. That makes zero sense in my opinion. The Browns simply cannot succeed if Watson fails. I guess after 50 years it is REALLY hard to turn away from this team. But honestly, I cannot see myself really cheering for them knowing they made a deal with the devil (of sorts). I think Baker was made the fall guy especially after last year and his health problems. Is he is bad as he played last year? No. Is he a franchise QB that can go out and win games when called upon? Probably not. But I know this: The guy played his ass off and got this fan base excited again. He was part of the team (when healthy) that won a playoff game on the road against the hated Pittsburgh Steelers. And we ALL loved him for that. We now know that Stefanski out and out LIED when he said Baker said he was ready to go. We also know that Stefanski did NOT do the right thing by letting Baker play given his health. I don't believe in Stefanski as a leader or play caller. I think he is in WAY over his head and he is wildly arrogant. For now, I guess I have to wait and see what happens in the courts with Watson. If he is found guilty, I have no choice but to walk away until he is no longer a Cleveland Brown. I don't think much of Haslam or Stefanski at this point. I'm interested where Baker goes. I hope he leads his new team to the playoffs. Now we wait.