Swish - I'm not caught up on all the hypotheticals and not really part of that discussion.

I can tell you that if there are women that Watson met with who are non-licensed massage therapists that are implying or providing happy endings - I have zero problem with that. I don't even think that is all that slimy - pro athlete, no time for a girlfriend, just wanting to scratch an itch? I can live with that. The numbers are a bit of a red flag - I think I have read that the total number of women identified is over 50? But if they were all consensual agreements, I have no issue.

The problem is that is not the case - and while I can accept that there is a good chance some of the 22 fall into this category and are band wagoning - that doesn't explain or deflect the licensed massage therapists that most definitely don't offer rub n tug. Their stories are 100% credible. Their stories appear corroborated with seeking advice on how to handle things after the incidents. Their stories are consistent with sex abuse which rarely gets prosecuted because it's so hard to prove in a court of law. Hell just read the SI article about the women's interviews with the NFL where they all felt like the NFL was victim blaming.

There are a lot of good takes out there - sadly there are a lot of over reactions and there are a lot of people 100% deflecting and suggesting that all these women are a bunch of whores and freeloaders trying to trap a famous athlete.