j/c:

I think the Browns are a talented team. I did not want Stefanski as a HC, but he has proven to be excellent in regards to scheme and is a very good play caller. I loved Dorsey and it irked me that Depo backstabbed him, but Berry has done a very good job.

I think we have some things going for us.

--QB: Watson is a gigantic upgrade over Baker. Both on the field and in the locker room.

--OL: We may have the best OL in football. Certainly top three. It was unfair that so many folks blamed the OL when our qb held the ball so long and panicked under pressure.

--We have three excellent RBs.

--Cooper is a good WR and DPJ can be a good third WR.

--We have very good corners.

--Myles is excellent.

Okay, but not great.

--Linebackers. JOK is a very good player. Smith is underrated.

--TEs are okay.

--Safeties are average.

Concerns:

--We need another WR. It really, really hurts that we lost OBJ and Juice. They would have flourished w/Watson.

--I don't like letting Tretter walk. He was the brains of the OL.

--The punter and place kicker worry me.

Overall, I think we have the makings of a very good team that should have a better culture w/the addition of Watson and departure of Baker. However, the AFC is freaking loaded. Josh Allen, Mahomes, Burrow, Hurbert, R. Wilson, Lamar. And most of those teams have added key pieces. If we were in the NFC, we would be a lock for the playoffs and maybe the favorite. But man, the AFC is really tough.