Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
j/c:

I wish the talk about Watson in the "Pure Football" forum would be about what Watson can do for the Browns on the field, in the locker room, and how he can attract free agents, but it isn't going to happen. So......here are a couple of thoughts I had while reading this garbage.

It appears that the Baker fans are hoping that Watson gets in big-time trouble so Baker can keep his job. Save your time because I think the Browns have had enough of Baker Mayfield and he was gone even if the team did not get Watson.

Secondly, it's odd that so many people attack Mac on the Analytics thread--and I agree that it's dumb to not believe in analytics and the intellectual prowess of this front office--yet many of those same folks are acting like the Browns Front Office did not take the necessary steps or do the proper research in examining the QB situation. LMAO......it's hilarious to think that guys who attended Ivy League schools are clueless about all the ramifications of the situation. Once again, it's a lot of stomping of the feet and adolescent whining by the Baker fan base.

Hey!!! This is the first post I've seen from you in a while.... Welcome back! Missed ya.