I'm going to make one more post about Baker and move on:

It would be so much more sincere and factual if people wanted to discuss Baker's growth - and lack thereof - without making up crap about what he works on and what kind of teammate he is/was...as if we have any idea. It's now a moot point, but he ABSOLUTELY had struggles with aspects of the game that were concerning....things he needed to get better at...shoot...we already know what those things are. But since those things are hard to pin down as to the fault/reasons...the discussion always devolved into BS comments and statements of "fact" with absolutely no fact behind them.

It doesn't take a football genius to see that Baker was a square peg in a round hole in 2021. Who? What? Why? That's for fans of another team to fret about now. I and others will likely follow him as he moves on and will be forever grateful for what he accomplished here. One year ago today...we had our FQB...OBJ was going to come back with a vengeance and the OL was intact and ready to roll...an ankle...then an elbow...then a knee....blah, blah, blah.

Watching Browns fans eat their own QB after decades of downright incompetence under center was ridiculous, frustrating and almost surreal. The FO recreated that likelihood with the new guy as some folks aren't going to get over the sexual allegations. My wife and adult daughter are both willing to give him the benefit of the doubt...so there is hope that most fans will/can come around. If they do, fine...if they don't, I don't blame them.

From frying pan to fryer...the more things change the more they stay the same...you get the point.