I ask her: "So- if you don't play The Life.... what do you do?"

"I'm a licensed Deep-tissue Massage Therapist."
"Wow. I've never met a masseuse before..."

"-And you still haven't. I apply medical manipulation to specific muscle groups. I'm a health care worker. A masseuse wears a bikini-"

As this relates to DW, most of the accusers were not licensed massage therapists though. I'd like to see the Instagram ads showing how the services were advertised. I really can't wait for this civil trial to see the evidence and what the actual depositions say. I'm trying to be open minded about this, looking at what we actually know from both sides. I believe the media headlines are really skewing things. Like calling it a "sexual assault trial" when only 2 of the accusers are actually claiming sexual assault. Everywhere you look, the article will say 22 massage therapists are filing suit, when actually only 8 or nine of the accusers are actually massage therapists. When the few actual facts we have in this case need to be distorted like that, it's cause for concern. I'm also looking at the fact that not one of these accusers filed a complaint until they were contacted by Buzbee.

You do have to look at the fact that there are 22 people accusing DW of wrongdoing, and that the Texan employee that arranged some of his massages plead the 5th. I don't think there's any doubt that DW was looking for sexual encounters when he booked massages thru Instagram, and he admitted they took place.

Were actual crimes committed? Being a Browns fan isn't easy.