I think the point is that some folks desperately want Watson to be guilty. They don't care about innocent until proven guilty. They don't care about a fair trial and allowing the law to take its course. They care about convicting a person through the avenue of public opinion. They would have fit right in Colonial New England when witches were unfairly tried and burned at the stake. The facts of the case didn't matter. Public outrage and condemnation are what is important here.

Personally, I have not idea what the real truth is. If Watson is guilty, he should pay the price for his crimes. If he is innocent, he should be permitted to live his life freely. I do find it hard to overlook 22 civil cases. I also find it hard to overlook that the number grew after Watson accused the Texans of internal racism and insisted on not playing for them again and then the news came out. Why didn't any of the alleged victims say anything before the civil suit was filed? It could be they were intimidated by the public scrutiny of making such accusations. Lord knows, countless women have subjected to cruel treatment for reporting sex crimes. On the other hand, it's possible they are chasing the almighty dollar. I don't know and neither does anyone else on here. Those pretending they are the omnipotent seers and prophets of this case and others are a stone around the neck of an evolving society.