Opposing attorney leaks video that paints DW in bad light? That's a move of desperation. He's trying to taint public opinion about DW. If his case is so strong, why do that? So I'm not putting any stock into these leaks. Just let it all play out. That's what I'm sticking to for now. I want to root for him on Sundays, but only if he comes out relatively clean. If it turns out he's guilty across the board, I might have to find a new team while he's in Cleveland. That will be 50 years of fandom down the drain. That would suck.

I expect him to be a young man and couldn't care less about the sex or if he cheated on his girl. And if any of these girls prove he forced them into anything sexual, not talked them into, but physically forced, then I'm done with him and the Browns while he's here. So, my line of thinking is that I don't really care about what he did with willing women or women who went along for the money. But if they said no, and he forced them, then that is unacceptable to me in any way. I think this is a reasonable position.