Well, I wouldn't go as far as I like Baker. To an extent, yes. But other things contribute. You know, like his injuries this past year.

My "we got the shiny new toy/turd " comment was more of a statement of "look what we got". Like a kid at Christmas.

We've got people say DW is awesome. We're well on our way. Dude hasn't played a down in over a year, and it could be close to 2 years, really.

I'm a Browns fan. Always have been, and always will be. I'm old enough, and smart enough, to say "SHOW it, don't talk about it."

I'm done with the hype. Shoot, when we got OBJ, had Jarvis, Chubb, a great o line, had Kareem..............I was sky high with optimism.

I shall never again be sky high with optimism again unless and UNTIL they do it.

Wife got me a Baker Jersey over a year ago. I've worn it once. so, to say I love baker is wrong. I like our qb/players and will root and cheer for them and the TEAM.

(I've also told my wife to never again buy me a jersey of any player until after they've finished their career, and been successful, in Cleveland)