j/c

The agenda posting on here is nauseating. I've not read ONE SINGLE POST where the author was trying to state that Baker is "better" than Watson...not ONE. The reality is, that Watson is very, very ,very likely a better QB than Baker. Only a select few are trying to make it seem as if that is even the debate...it's simply not...and even if it were...it DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. More on that below.

There has been more BS floated on this board about "Baker the Person" by people who have never met the guy, never heard a player B&M about the guy and flat out make accusations with absolutely ZERO evidence to back it up - other than what they want YOU to believe. In two decades on this board I have read ONE poster whose opinion I believe when it comes to the inner-workings of the Browns and that is GM...he has consistently been correct in those matters...while also seemingly being very careful to not be seen as someone that cannot be trusted with sensitive info.

In situations like this...no player is going to come out and vocally support nor trash a former-yet-current teammate...no one...trying to piece together the meaning or intent of one's silence is agenda-posting at its worse.

The supposed lack of interest in the trade market is yet-another example of the agenda driven BS we've had to endure since Baker was drafted. He is recovering from significant-if-not-major surgery. He couldn't pass a physical today if the Steeler doctor's were checking him. The Browns have replaced him with a $230 mil guaranteed guy after giving up (3) 1sts, a 3rd and (2) 4ths. The Browns have made it very clear that they are D-O-N-E with Baker. The Browns FO has painted themselves into a corner...with a rabid dog...and with a self-inflicted flesh wound...all through their own doing. They are staring at the likelihood of paying to get rid of Baker...not because he sucks...but because teams know that they have screwed the pooch here...they hold absolutely no cards in the game.

Posting BS about Baker's "trade value" while NOT mentioning ^ is as dishonest as posting about Baker's '21 season without even hinting at the injury or the ridiculously awful pass-catching weapons at his disposal...and I mean disposal as most all are now gone. There are things about Baker's game to be debated...lots of things...they aren't nearly as sexy though as making up %^&$...and now they simply do not matter.

It is very easy to appreciate what Baker brought here in the (4) years where he endured more BS than Tom Brady has endured in 20+ years...while understanding that that time has passed and a new "era" is upon us...while not even debating that Watson has been a better QB than Baker. It is easy to be very disappointed in the FO for how they handled this obviously-desired change while simultaneously liking what they've done overall. It's not so easy to sit back and think (and be honest) about where we were pre-Baker and what we've endured WITH Baker while getting ready for yet-another re-start (hopefully not re-build)...the agenda BS only makes that more difficult.