I'm not sure what you mean by "support".

Baker is done. I supported him the whole time he was here. I was even on the "excuse train" for a while because I had seen what he could do at his best. I still always knew it was a mistake to pick him over Allen but it wasn't hard to roll with Baker. I also knew that the league was all-in on athletic QBs that could make things happen with their legs... and the days of prototypical drop back QB were about over.

Watson is our QB now, therefore he is "my QB" now. I'm a football fan. It's not that I just wave a hand at all his bs off the field, it's creepy as hell. He's got a lot of work to become a better person. Hopefully, after the legal bs is over he can at least apologize for being a pervert. I doubt that he will, but in the end, actions speak louder anyway.

None of that ^ makes me feel any better about passing on Allen. If the football gods were to cast the perfect QB from a mold it would be Josh Allen... and the tools; the athleticism, size, strength, arm, toughness, attitude, etc, etc... those things are simply un-coachable. Looking back at 2018 and my excitement for the draft, I saw the perfect answer to shifting the power balance in the AFC North -- Big Ben on his way out and the Steelers having to find an answer to Paul Bunyan at QB in Cleveland. Still will never understand how experts just swept all of that under a rug over two/ three "inaccurate" passes per game.