I love outdoor cooking. I've had a 22" Blackstone for a couple yrs. I use it at home all the time and we take it to the campground when we host out there a few months every summer. I rarely use the grill anymore. I did struggle keeping it seasoned when I first got it, but now with a few years of seasoning it's got a wonderful stick free surface. I scrape it smooth and wipe it down after every cook, then put a thin coat of oil on it.

I have an offset smoker. It's a stickburner (logs only) that needs babysitting but l love the process. You can have those pellet grills, they don't compare. Just did the year's first brisket last weekend.

The kids bought me a wood fired pizza oven last summer, that thing's a lot of fun. It does spit out the pizza's really quick when we have people over. I've also baked small chickens in it. They come out really good, better than the smoker because you can run it at a higher temp. You can get a nice crisp skin.

The last thing I like to use is my tripod over the campfire with a pot called a Can Cooker. I make an awesome camp stew with it, or it's great to put on a nice pot of chili on fall afternoons.

Now, if I can fire up the still I'll be all set, lol.