Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
NOPE. I'd be like him though, fighting that ish to prove my innocence.

You have every right and my full admiration that you want to clear your reputation no matter what, but with that being said I think I have a different perspective.

Without being too deep but the simple version is that life is too short to waste on things that don’t gives you joy and harmony. 22 years, 2 months and 9 days ago I had 2 brain hemorrhage’s in a row and nearly lost my life. 8 years of total rehabilitation, 2 years back and forth at a hospital. From one life to another.

In that process I discovered that life is too precious to throw away by doing uncomfortable things that I can avoid.

If Deshaun where my son I would advice him to use some of his money and settle these cases. He’s in the prime time of his life and why jeopardize his future when there is a big chance the odds is stacked against him. Drop pride or whatever we’re fighting to keep. We can never satisfied everyone but we can make sure we tries to live our best life possible. Take away as much pain as possible and stop being anxious.

That’s my advice. Life is worth so much more.