Thought it was pretty interesting. I always thought Baker came from a very wealthy family, him saying they lived from apt to apt and his parents and brother did a lot for him to succeed.

Baker seemed honest, the cubical thing is nothing. I bet 99% of athletes who have been boo'd would say or think the same thing.

Baker says he had a good rookie year, then his 2019 season sucked. He had a good 2020 season and his 2021 season sucked. Sounds like what we all say. again he seemed honest about it.

The ups and downs and having the four different head coaches and all the instability...Most of us said the same thing for season after season before Baker.

I liked how he had that beer bong thing sitting on the counter, mostly advertising but cool, sure the boys did use it.

Baker saying he felt disrespected, who wouldn't. Berry maybe should have said we are going to look at the QB situation and go from there.

I'm not a fan of Baker, though it didn't portray the bs the press who are trying to make off season headlines.

He's a soul who has to deal with life as we all do. Fortunately for fans it's not as public as an athlete.Guys sitting around just talking about life's experiences, thought it was pretty good.