I agree with CP3. Would love to see him get a ring. He's an abrasive guy, but I think that comes from a place of being an intelligent alpha and super competitive. Every team he goes to ends up being successful. The recent debates around Ja Morant not making those around him better and pointing to Chris Paul as a player who has a track record of making those around him better is interesting.

I don't mind the Nets and hope they beat the Celtics. Can't stand the Celtics. And I don't mind Irving standing his ground on what he believes in. I'm pro vaccine but also pro choice. The whole New York thing was idiotic. And as time fades and I learn to loathe Lebron more and more, I convince myself that Irving was more responsible for the championship than Lebron. THE SHOT is the greatest play in Cavs history.

The Cavs are a very likeable team right now and very easy to root for. Garland is going to be a super star. Mobley looks like a bonafide star. They have a lot of pieces and a good young coach. I agree with lead, next year should successful and fun.