Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by mac
jc...

The agenda continues.... notallthere

Sigh,, yup it does

I really don't want to do this, but using the word "agenda" has been a long-time tactic of dismissing what another poster has to say. Everyone has an agenda unless they are a complete simpleton. However, the discussion should center around who has a worthy agenda and whom does not. For example, I can point to some things that are pretty hard to dispute.

--Did Baker receive the contract extension he desired last year after his "great 9-game stretch?"
--Did the Browns go after another QB and decide to not bring Baker back?
--Did Baker not say it was best for both parties to move on?
--Did Baker say he wanted to go to Indy and did the Colts actually trade for Matt Ryan who is way older and probably way more expensive?
--Did the Texans accept Baker in the trade for Watson?
--Were other QBs such as Goff and Lock not part of big trades for QBs?
--Has Baker been traded to anyone?
--Are there reports out there that Baker lost the locker room?
--Did Baker work w/a QB coach during the previous off-seasons?
--Has Baker not thrown more interceptions than any other qb since 2018?
--Was Baker ranked 31st in QBR in one-score games in the 4th quarter since 2018?
--Did Baker rank last in 4th quarter QBR last season?
--Was Baker ranked 30th, only ahead of two rookies on terrible teams, in Expected Completion rate?
--Did Baker talk about how many head coaches and offensive coordinators he has had?
--Did Baker say that some players don't care about winning and instead are only worried about their retirement fund?
--Was the video I posted by a former GM and a HOF caliber player not accurate in what they addressed?
--Has Baker ran his mouth over and over on social media?
--Has Baker's wife trashed the Brown's receivers, questioned the toughness of other players, and called Brown's fans front-runners and idiots?

I don't know........but, when a poster comes out w/a statement like "the agenda continues" w/out any context to prove that Pioli and McGinnest are liars and dubbed Baker's responses, I think the word agenda applies more to that particular poster and those who agree w/him. Have a nice life, Daman.