All are fine young quarterbacks capable of leading a franchise.

Like any quarterback they also will be dependent upon the team around them for success. All of them have the tools to be successful.

They are a little different to a degree. That is expected.

Allen is built to play. I loved him when he was coming into the league. But he was for sure a big hit or big miss guy. Physical stud. But he did plenty wrong and had to learn a lot. To his credit he did learn. His third year was a huge turn around. His game against the Chiefs in the playoffs was spellbinding.

Herbert and Burrow are classic pocket guys with enough leg. Both are excellent throwers. I have seen more of Burrow than Herbert. Herbert can flat spin it. He throws a great ball.

I love Burrow. I like him as a leader. The first time I heard him talk. I liked him. He plays to win. He is fearless. When a big play is needed. He makes the play. He may not be as physically gifted as the others. It does not matter. He has it between the ears and he is accurate.

Mahomes is a different cat. I saw that when he was coming into the draft and I turned on his college tape. You can't watch him and judge him like others. He does lots of things wrong. But you look up and damn it worked. No, no, no, no don't do that - damn. You don't coach young quarterbacks to play like Mahomes. Only Mahomes can do what he does and get away with it. "When it is grim be the Grim Reaper." You are not suppose to throw across your body. You don't throw across the field going the other way.

Deshaun Watson. I refuse to get into "off the field." People can view that as they see fit. On the field he is an excellent player. In his career at college and in the NFL he can take over a game. He has done that often. He will do whatever it takes to win. He will sacrifice his body to make a winning play.
He plays a complete game. He can play from the pocket on platform and deliver. He can move and throw. He makes good decisions. He is accurate.
The one true ability he has that stands out is his will to win. He plays his best when it counts the most.

*It remains to be seen how he handles what now surrounds him. There is no way to determine if it will affect his play on the field.

For myself I can separate how feel about an athlete personally and how I view their performance on a field of play. I love boxing. Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist and probably a rotten human being. I still liked watching him fight.

I love jazz music. Miles Davis is one of my all time favorite musicians. He was a notorious woman beater. A truly mean rotten person.
But when I turn on "Kind of Blue." I hear only music that takes me to another world.