JOK was probably a one off. Because he fell a long way at least from where I thought he would go.

Mostly, really good players fall because of something off field. Injury, something drops them if they were productive players.

George Pickens falls into that category but he doesn't carry the credentials Jameson Williams. Williams speed is so obvious.

Pickens only played four games. He tore an ACL in the spring of 2021.

IMO Pickens would be a steal in the second round. I believe he is as good as any receiver in this draft. He is 6'3" 200 lbs.

He has the lowest drop rate of anyone in the draft. He does everything you want a receiver to do. He runs a 4.47. His ten yard split was 1.5 which is crazy good. He wins contested catches. He blocks downfield. Like Garrett he has amazing body control with the ball in the air. His Relative Athletic Score is 9.33 out of 10. That is a telling score. The Packers brought him in for a look.

In my mind he would be great get at #44. If we get the DL ironed out before the draft and receiver was in play at 44. Then we see him a few spots up and believe team X will take him. I would move to get him. Not a lot because this is a deep draft at receiver. But for sure say into the late to mid thirties.

Normally my preferance in receivers is tall guys who win contested balls. The NFL is full of great corners who can cover. It is hard to gain space. Passes are contested. I love guys who win those battles. That is Pickens. He has speed and shake. But when the ball is in the air that guy is intense.

I saw him against Auburn's corner Roger McCreary(a good corner). Pickens was getting hand checked at the line. Physical jam press man coverage. Pickens gave him one shot to the chest and was gone for a 55 yard reception. I was like damn son.

So he would be the guy because if he had played a full schedule in 2021. No way he gets to the second round.