Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I really like Donovan Peoples Jones. I like his size, toughness, ability to make contested catches. Not sure what his 40 time was, but he seems fast enough. Has good acceleration and makes nice cuts coming out of his breaks. I think he is exceptionally strong and is a good runner after the catch. I read something earlier this year that he was right there w/Jamar Chase and DJ Metcalf in regards to beating single coverage. He doesn't have the quick twitch thing going on and he might struggle at times against press coverage because of that, but I think he can be a contributor on our offense, especially if run him out there as our 3rd WR.

I can't believe we were able to draft him where we did. Great job by the FO. I believe he was highly ranked coming out of high school, like right at the top. I could be wrong about that. I think he was hurt by inept QB at the TUN. I think Watson will make him better and believe he can be a real asset to our team.

DPJ is effectively our #2WR at this moment and I am really hopeful that he has the breakout type of season we all were expecting of him last season, but with all of the disfunction he wasn't able to reach his goal ... yet with Watson I think that his game should only improve, because I think that most of us can see that the talent is all there...