DPJ has all the tools including height and speed. I think he plays the ball well. I think he has solid hands. I'd like to see a little more zip out of the gate -- sometimes he looks a little lazy on his release. Nope, not much jiggle, but great hips and a solid head fake lol.

He seems to have drops at the worst possible time... there were also 3 INTS on his limited targets last year. I recall one last year, certainly looked like he had the wrong read and Baker was pretty upset about it. Sadly, Baker then shunned him the rest of the game with no real WRs on the rest of the roster (Landry was injured). These kind of things fall under the microscope when a WR is battling for targets, I feel like he's ready to move to the next level.

Good point Vers, on the TUN affecting his stock and allowing him to fall so far in the draft. He was a steal. Similar situation last year with Nico Collins, but Berry got played on the draft pick trade and Houston leapfrogged us to steal him... leaving us with Schwartz.