Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It certainly is. When you have a group of women this large you will have various personalities and characters involved. Any time you have a large group of people in any given profession you will find a mix of both good and bad. There's also the very real possibility and even the likelihood that there are victims that as of now, and possibly never will never come forward due to some of the very things that are posted on this board. They don't wish to endure the victim blaming and publicity that is involved in all of this. It's been shown over and over again how victims of a sexual nature often never come forward. So while I agree with what you're saying, that street travels in both directions.

If people were qualifying it the way you just did rather than appear to be making sweeping accusations it wouldn't be so bad. I've never said that they were all telling the truth. As I suggested, being all inclusive with a large group of people is naive and short sighted.

You've said numerous times that people either believe Watson or they believe "22 women are lying". No middle ground. Choose one or the other, and if one chooses Watson they are stupid and deserving of your ridicule.