Originally Posted by Bard Dawg
This seems reasonable to me. Would you lump kickers into the mix as BPA? You were suggesting moving up perhaps , so you feel a real need for this.

I don't see why you wouldn't lump kickers into BPA.

I do feel strongly that Kicker is a real need for us. Our current kickers stink at best.

I also feel the kicker position is very important. 1st, other than kick-off, every play they are involved in is a scoring play. 2nd, Many of those directly determine the outcome of the game based on if they do or don't make the late game Fg. 3rd, missed extra points a momentum killers. You drive down the field, score TD and make the extra point and you are up 7 and feeling good. Drive all the way down the field, score a TD and then miss the XP and everyone is deflated. All the momentum is gone. 4th, when you miss an XP, it just feels like all game you are chasing after that point. The other team scores and you are down 7-6. YOu kick a FG and now you are up 9-0 instead of 10-0 so instead of needing 2 TD to win or a TD&FG to tie, a TD&FG then wins it for the other team.