Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FrankZ
He has beat the drum of "you think 22 women are lying" to death. Now he that he wants to change his stand and admit that some could be lying in the group he also wants to change the history.

He was quite snarky to me about it, directly. So no, not assumptions. Point blank crappy to me. I don't suffer a bully, and that is what he has been with this, or at least tried to be if he wasn't so laughable at it.

Making stupid claims doesn't help your cause. The fact you can't comprehend that by saying "you think 22 women are lying" means that those professing watson's innocence or possible innocence are dismissing the word of all 22 women is a you problem. It sounds like you're a bit sensitive and obtuse. If you believe any portion of those women watson isn't innocent. Dee, dee dee!

Poppycock. You beat a drum incessantly, you move goal posts constantly, redefine words to mean new an imaginative things, fail to realize things you said have meanings other than what you later claim they mean ,and you really are only here for the fight.

Do you think this whole thing is so black and white and it is all or nothing? I know, you will answer about what you had for dinner and why people shouldn't go to the moon.