Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by GMdawg
So since you think religion is dumb you feel that gives you the right to bash the hell out of those of us who are religious, yet you cry when those of us who are complian about those who are not. Nice use of double standards saywhat

NOPE. I bash the hell out of everything I don't like. You know me better than that. But yes, screw bible thumpers who want to force us into New Gilead. If the religious don't want to allow abortions, then nobody should get one at church or if they love Jesus. Other than that, they don't get a say. My wife is a Christian, you saying I hate her too? She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others. Good thing for her, better for me.

Now keep talking trash. We don't have to be friends, I'm good with that. Are you?

We will be friends no matter how many times we disagree on a subject unless you chose to end our friendship. I am not that petty.
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by GMdawg
So since you think religion is dumb you feel that gives you the right to bash the hell out of those of us who are religious, yet you cry when those of us who are complian about those who are not. Nice use of double standards saywhat

NOPE. I bash the hell out of everything I don't like. You know me better than that. But yes, screw bible thumpers who want to force us into New Gilead. If the religious don't want to allow abortions, then nobody should get one at church or if they love Jesus. Other than that, they don't get a say. My wife is a Christian, you saying I hate her too? She's just not one of the Jesus nuts that can't breathe if they can't impose their worldviews upon others. Good thing for her, better for me.

Now keep talking trash. We don't have to be friends, I'm good with that. Are you?