No doubt it's been stressful, for her especially, but for mom and dad. Sad thing is, mom and dad can't do anything but support her.

Clinicals at different hospitals throughout, plus working (during school) nights at Toledo Hospital - missing family stuff due to that. (working as a nurses aid - not even an STNA, pays very well for a college student. Or anyone, really.)

What I disliked the most was where she lived, and her drive for work. And when she worked at the mental hospital for clinical. But, the staff made sure she (and all) were safe.

2 weeks ago we moved her into a new apartment. Much better area, but a longer drive to school, clinicals, and work. Oh well, 3 minute drive vs. 20 minutes.

She's got her finances figured out. And yes, she has loans, and so do I for her, but it's not like she went into basket weaving as a major. Graduate, pass the nclex, live like your poor, and you'll be wonderful.

She's already been offered a job at Toledo Hospital - provided, of course, she graduates and gets certified. She'll probably start off making more than I do.

To all, I appreciate all the replies, and congrats on her behalf. I don't talk about my kids on here much anymore cause some haters gotta hate. I don't need that.