Man the hate towards a player is just amazing - sometimes it is best to simply move on. We can praise DW's prowess without dragging down Baker.

Things I thought were amazing.

His entranced to the NFL as what's his name got hurt and Baker came in the Jet game to bring us to victory...the entire fan community was excited. The Brown's players were excited on D as well as O.

In his rookie season he was successful in the red zone an unheard of 20 TDs and -0- INTs.

He had an uncanny ability to avoid sacks and scramble about.

He was named ROY for all players in 2018 by the Writers Club

what happened? well 4 new HC 3 new playbooks before we decided on Ski...and we tried to have Baker become part of the system rather than work the system to what Baker did best. I saw a change as he tried to be the QB that Ski wanted.

Still I saw the Browns make the playoffs and best the Steelers something we could not do in our last opportunity in 2002???

Well I would have preferred if Baker sat down after the complete tear and get his surgery done so he would have been ready to go 100% around this time and we would have had a better draft pick with Case Keenum as our back up. And gor a Jordan Davis to add to our D with the Amari Cooper addition and build the team up some more. But we chose to play him injured and a HC doesn't let the player continue to play when he obviously could not do so competitively. We failed to shut him down. Baker would want to play with his leg falling off so you can't go by that. Ski if he really wanted Baker as his QB he would not have played him. Giving this much up for one player has not worked well in the past but its for a very good QB but we took the risk as there is off the field baggage with DW. But we did it and I'm a Browns fan through and through. Screw character of a team lets win at all cost. We could have gone about this without burning the Baker bridge but we didn't even tried. Baker became bitter what did you all expect.

We made our bed now we got to sleep in it. I'm not proud of Watson I guess we can give him another chance in being social in his private behavior. If this is a sickness we are totally left without draft picks or a QB and we guaranteed the money....a lot of money.

Its scary...I'm not sold on Stefanski I think he is in over his head. I'm sold on DW as a player but not Ski - I hope this isn't wasted on him.

jmho