Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
So now our Intelligence Agencies have helped Ukraine to sink Russia's Flagship and target and kill 12 Russian Generals.
We deny targeting them but we admit to providing the Intel for Ukraine to do as they wish.

I can't help but wonder what would have happened if Russia had done the same with North Vietnam or Iraq, to the United States,
sinking our Flagship and killing our Generals?

Seems to me the war is widening.

I think Putin will be letting us know his thoughts come May 9th.

I hate this administration just as much as the next guy and I'm probably more conservative than most, but dude... you're living in fantasy land and are focused more on partisan rhetoric BS than anything.

What would have happened if Russia had done something with North Vietnam or Iraq???? Have you ever paid attention to our history during The Cold War? Vietnam was a freaking PROXY WAR with the Soviet Union/Russia. We also poked the Bear in Afghanistan by supplying the Afghans with tons of weapons via the CIA. Russia made billions selling arms to Iraq and continuously took their side in U.N. debates.

Absolutely NONE of this is uncharted waters, and tensions were WAAAAAAAAAY higher back in the day. Hell, the simple fact that no news agency has reported on The Doomsday Clock in decades is proof enough. Hell, most of the kids under 40 on here probably don't even know what the Hell that was/is.