Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I choose to not fight w/you arch. Everyone knows the answer to your question and I suspect everyone knows why you are asking it. I have no problem w/you hating on the Browns and defending Baker. You do...you. I'll continue to call it the way I see it. Now, I would rather discontinue any further dialogue w/you. I have read the tea leaves and I'm good w/moving on.
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I choose to not fight w/you arch. Everyone knows the answer to your question and I suspect everyone knows why you are asking it. I have no problem w/you hating on the Browns and defending Baker. You do...you. I'll continue to call it the way I see it. Now, I would rather discontinue any further dialogue w/you. I have read the tea leaves and I'm good w/moving on.

ME???? Hating on the Browns? Come on man. That's stupid.

YOUR post: "I thought Baker was the one who asked that he and the Browns part ways. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut?"

WHEN was that said? Before, or after the $230 million guaranteed to DW?

If it was before, Baker was in the wrong. If it was after, Baker was 100% correct.

I'm not looking to fight either, although I DO get tired of your constant Baker bashing. It's a bad look.

Another question, which I'm guessing you won't answer, but, if DW gets hurt (if he even plays this year), you going to give him a free ride? Or are you going to say "well, he got hurt, no wonder he didn't lead us to the superbowl"?

I mean, really, you and a few others are making it seem like "Ah, we got a HUGE upgrade in qb, wins all around."

You DO realize, do you not, that: 1. DW isn't even guaranteed to play this year. 2. He's the guy that sat out last year cause he didn't like the fact he didn't get to pick his coach. 3. He may decide to do that here at some point. 4. What if he gets hurt?

You would rather discontinue any further dialogue with me? Weird. For an ex teacher, I thought you liked questions. I see you rather prefer to "dictate" what can be said. You and ocd - when I question, he "perma ignores me", you prefer to not reply to me. Odd.