what you said about needing 2 good tackles.... does having a mobile QB somewhat mitigate that? I assume that the need for the better tackles is because you have more people running routes and less available to block. Just curious.

A mobile qb can help provided he has time to even get back to his proper depth and can get a look at where the rush is coming from.

As to the second part of your opening paragraph.........yeah, think about it......only having one back and one TE who may be going out on a route leaves your tackles on an island. Here is a visual. Remember the last Steeler game last year when Baker was sacked 9 times and how we were not doubling and chipping Watt? Stefanski opened up the playbook that game to let Baker do it. He got away from all the 12 and 13 personnel that people were complaining about in regards to how much those packages hampered Baker. It was a disaster.

What I don't understand is why we would run more 11 with the rest of our skill positions. We are an embarassment of riches at RB, and I'd argue Bryant brings more to the table than the WR that he'd come out for. IMO, you try to get your best guys out there as much as possible.

I agree w/you and that is why I said while I hope we implement some 11 personnel, we use 12 as our most prominent package.

One aside that is kinda related........I was watching NFL Live a little while ago and they were talking about the QBs in the AFC North. They put a graphic of Watson's league rankings since 2017 outside the pocket. He was up at--or near--the top in multiple important categories. Ninkovich was talking about what a great job the Browns do of booting their qbs w/Stefanski. There was a graphic about it and I am pretty sure we ranked 4th in terms of doing that the most. They went on to talk about how devastating Watson is going to be in that scheme because if you are playing odd man coverages and the DBs are in trail and run positions, DW will be able to run for 20 or more. He was saying it's a nightmare for DEs and Linebackers. It was pretty cool to hear. I'm excited about our possibilities.