Originally Posted by RocketOptimist
Would you support removing hosts from air that repeat the same talking points in his manifesto?

There’s one currently on fox who says this to millions every single night.

i can't speak for peen, but my answer to that question is no.

you know better than anybody how much i hate racist. however, i don't need racist or white nationalist to be banned. they still have constitutional rights to so whatever the hell they want, as long as its not intentionally inciting violence.

my belief has always been that if i feel strongly against whatever someone like Tucker is saying, then my own beliefs should be solid enough to counter their opinions. you see this play out on the boards all the time. if i feel strongly enough that whoever posting is posting stupid nonsense, imma respond. i don't need them banned, or restricted. doing that not only validates their beliefs, but makes it seem like we want to suppress speech we don't like. to do that, Rocket, would be us turning into Ron DeSantis and the other right wing losers.

remember: conservatives tried that crap with muslim extremism. they wanted to ban mosque cause they swore up and down that they were preaching terrorism inside, and people would go and act on it. guess what i do that got me banned from my own family (lol)? trashed the dog crap out of islam and told them how backwards their views are. it sucked, but i haven't lost any sleep over it.