That would be great. I actually think there are some intelligent people here. That is very unlike many message boards. It would be awesome if we could move beyond the constant one-sided rhetoric and I gotta win this argument for my side and EVOLVE into discussions that were more intellectual and reasonable in nature. I know I am in the minority on this..........but I think our nation would be better served if we try to work together rather than alienating one another by harping on the faults of one side or the other.

Look.............I truly believe the powers that be have encouraged us peons to fight among ourselves way back to feudal days and perhaps even before that. It's a means to oppression. I want to fight back. With intelligence. With resolve. With compassion. With a game plan of you aren't going to sucker us anymore. I believe in the power of the people! I believe that if we unite, they can't keep us down. I believe that most of us can work together to create a better future. There will always be hateful, ignorant souls in this world. But, why let them rule?

I truly believe that most people in this country are good folks. I'm not kidding. One of my favorite parts about our new home improvement business are my sales calls. I do it all right now including sales, advertising, hiring/firing, scheduling, etc..........but, I most enjoy the sales. I visit people and talk to them. I hate high pressure sales people and thus, I am just the opposite when I go on a call. I listen. I try and educate on what they ask. I am honest. I allow them to make the sale. People respect honesty. Most of us are really pretty damn good people. Let's work together to Unite rather than working hard to further the divide.