Originally Posted by highoman
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Yo Lex.........I checked online again and you are still viewing this thread. So......what say you? You want me to stop "attacking" you? I don't think I was attacking you, but I promise I will stop responding to your posts if you agree to do the same. You cool w/that, bro? Or, do you want to continue the fight? Your choice, bro.

This reads like a teen texted another teen
“Sup? Why you keep ghosting me girl? I see your online and your just ignoring my messages saying the same thing over and over again. If you agree to just agree to not ever me make bad again. I’ll do the same. I know your not trying to make me look bad. It just really hurts my feeling when you ignore me. It seems like your happier when I’m not in your life. Are you seeing someone else”.

Leave people alone and quite acting like a child. This is a place for men, and ladies to discuss football. Take this nonsense to pms and quit ruining this board with your feelings.

It sounds like Vers wants to do that. And he is dealing with it like a man. He is confronting the issue and not tossing in comments from somewhere in the back row.