Originally Posted by mac
vers and pete...speaking to both of you, this article might not be one that fits your opinion and you might very well disagree with what the "author" of the article wrote...BUT, understand this, I post articles, from many sources, to help keep the board informed about what is being said "by the authors".

These articles are not my opinion though sometimes I will give my opinion on the information included within an article. Most of the time I post articles without giving my opinion because I'm not looking to sway anyone's opinion...I'm simply forwarding the news to the board and prefer to let folks make up their own mind.

This article was posted on the web on Tuesday, May 17 and while it may touch on issues that have been discussed in the past, it is not an "old news" article. Those attempting to label the information as nothing but a repost of an earlier article, I would disagree. IMO, Browns fans are concerned about what the franchise did, getting involved in a messy situation that might not end any time soon.

Now, I'm going to give my opinion about this article...this article points out a fact that I have touched on from the beginning of the Watson deal...the sooner Watson and his team of lawyers and advisors get the entire 22 civil cases settled...the better it will be for the Browns and Browns fans.

Ummmm Good for you????....why so defensive? You posted an article, I gave my thoughts about that article in that it was presumptive, old news, and poor journalism. Would it be nice and better if things were shored up before the season??? sure. But It would also be nice and good if my company gave me a 200K raise. Neither is going to happen...but that doesn't mean it is bad news. In the Browns case, the story is there...but as there will be no new developments, it will be a stale story...And someone that consistently brings it up or continues to harp on this...knowing that there will be no developments, is showing a bias and agenda (not a diligence as one would suggest)...

To quote an OLD Sidney Croft show....No Gnu's is good Gnu's....lol And really that is what this hiatus is...could it be better news...sure...but that doesn't mean it is "bad"...