Ok...I apologize for miss communicating. Thank you for your explanation just one thing regardless of who fall into the category of "Folks" as much as you HATE being called a liar I find it as crossing the line for you to make that accusation.

I understand that the "STATS" out there tell me something that I can SEE MYSELF and don't need stats provided. You can't have it one way only. I have brought up the stat that as a rookie he had an incredible "STAT" of 20 TDs and -0- INT from the red zone. That would tell me he is accurate from that stat. Its my eyes that show me when Baker is in his comfort zone he hits the WR/TE/RB in the hands in stride. Why did he BECOME inconsistent There are several things. But I do put that in the hands of the HC who coming in was said to be straightening out Baker so in other words we just didn't go with who Baker was we tried to make him fit in that Square hole. Ski I thought did a terrible job in coaching Baker. I saw Baker trying his best to become the QB that Ski wanted. Ski wanted a tall QB who would be comfortable with staying in the pocket. Baker had an incredible "STAT" of passing with play action until 2021 with the injuries he was pretty bad but why did we have Baker going to his left with play action faking the run right when it was the problem area with the injury - going left. I did a thread on that and it basically was telling me Ski did not want Baker as his QB of choice. Any ways he is done as a Brown. I don't like the job Ski did. Now we got a QB in his image - already our talent is better as Cooper is a stud elite WR. DPJ has developed nicely. And this kid we got in the draft is a younger Landry and actually faster. All last year I post my disappointment with Hooper TE. He was not a stud and went down as soon as he was touched.

So he is gone I just hope we don't lose DW for more than 4 games or else its another season shot down the drain. And again 3 years this was a solid draft to get talent later but we have to survive 3 years without a 1st round injection of youthful talent.