I have been a fan of sports since I can remember. My introduction to sports was boxing. My godfather was a heavyweight. My father's friends were fighters. When I was small back in the 50's my dad's friends would come over and watch Wednesday night at the fights.

I was taught how to box at five. I like competition. Like most every kid I had sports heros like Mickey Mantle. As I turned into an adult I came to realize all people had flaws. Sports had bad people like any profession.

I am a homer for my teams. I root for them. I want to win. In the end to me it all about team. Players come and go. I still want my teams to win championships no matter who is on the team. I would like to like all the players. However, that is not always the case. I am ok with that. I don't have a need to like a player.

Marcel Ozuna plays for the Braves. He choked his wife. He was suspended. He was a high priced free agent. He is back on the team. I have no feeling towards him. He and his wife are back together. I don't know him and don't care to know him. But when he comes up to the plate with men on base. I want him to drive in runs. I want the Braves to win the game.

I don't know Baker or Watson. I don't give a damn what others think about either.

Whoever, is playing for the Browns what I care about is winning the game. I would like to like the guy. But I don't have to.

Watson is a better player than Baker. Baker is not a bad quarterback.

Whoever, is the quarterback of the Browns. I want them to win the game. Period.