Good post.

I feel the same way. IMO Stefanski will work well DW. I love the offense that has developed in that coaching tree.

There are some OL questions and always concern about OL depth. Conklin is really good but he has been hurt a lot. Wills has the goods but he has to learn to be consistent. He does not take plays off but he loses concentration and then his technique. We shall see about Harris although Berry brought in Pocic and drafted a guy. Bitonio and Teller are real good.

DW is decisive. He reads well and is quick to release. Release the pass. Release and move from the pocket. Don't get stuck thinking or waiting. The overall tempo will be faster and that should help the OL.

We are so fortunate with our run game. I remember the Chubb draft. Sequon Barkley was being interviewed. It was thought he may go number one. He was asked a question about the "others" and who he liked. He never hestitated "Nick Chubb." I knew a little about him because I live in Georgia. So, I started looking at him. Not much just who is this guy? We found out.

Kareem is awesome. He does so much so well. Plays with abandon. Good receiver and blocker. He can smell the endzone.

I wish we would have signed Jarvis. But I am optomistic about the receivers. I like Bryant and the Chief.

IMO the offense has enormous potential. We will be hard to defend. Lot a looks. Lots of options. Motion, RPO's.

We have an excellent offensive coaching staff. O'Shea, Callahan, Mitchell, AVP are all good coaches. They should have a really good time coaching this team.