Some good posts.

I wanted to add a few things.

- i've also been a fan of what I've seen from Ski and his offense. I think he tailored the offense to be successful with the play calling the last two years. I don't want to get into much more than that, b/c the conversation could get sidetracked. With Watson, the points Vers and Bone have made covered my opinions too regarding his athletic ability, play calling and etc. So i would be just echoing what has already been said.

- Regarding Watson, I expect some rust. On a personal note, I expect him to play well and give us plenty of wow moments, but I also will temper my expectations for this year. This isn't last years team, this isn't last years division or conference. This is a new year, the AFC has brought in many top level to star QBs. The Browns have brought in their dog to this fight. It won't be easy, but you need a top level QB to have a chance in this division and conference. I am looking forward to seeing this team grow. I am looking forward to which players will rise to leadership roles.

(I just accidentally deleted my breakdown of the positions, so this version won't be as thorough, ugh.)

- I'm interested in how DW will affect other team defenses if he resumes playing the way he did in the past. Will defenses play a spy on him all game? Will this take away a man in coverage b/c of his running ability? Will this help the RBs in the running game?

- I'm interested if our offense will be more aggressive or passive like in previous years. Will we be passing to set up the run game or running to set up the passing game? I would expect we will be more aggressive due to our new QB and today's style of the NFL.

- Regarding Hunt, I agree with what both you (Vers/Bone) talked about with him. I want to add another piece to this. He is perfect/great for the second back role, because of his reckless style. Going off memory the past two years (so I could be incorrect), when thrusted into the starting role (b/c of Chubb being out) he's gotten injured or really banged up. He wasn't as effective during those period of times. If memory serves me, two years ago he was playing with a groin injury and last year it was a calf or ankle (?) when in the starting role. As a GM for another team, this would be one of my concerns about offering a trade for him to be lead back. BUT thankfully for the Browns, this role is perfect for him to show the star that he can be as a two-headed monster.

- Our TEs, Chief as we know, has always been "potential". And like most of us think/say, this will be his year. Going off stats (that don't mean much, b/c different team, play style, players, etc), the Texans the past few years with DW and the TEs averaged around 80-90 targets and 700-900 yards. They didn't have the most athletic TEs and certainly no one of Chief's potential. So we will see. I do like Harrison Bryant too. For a positive note, I can see Chief/Bryant having a solid year due to our QB having better ball placement and putting our TEs in position to gain YAC after the catch.

- Adding to that last point, I am expecting a lot more YAC out of our team the next few seasons with DW.

- Our WRs, there's that dang "potential" thing again. We know what we have on paper. I expect we will sign one or two more veterans before the start of the season. Maybe even a camp cut from another team. They will get significant playing time as a #2 or 3 at the very least, based on being a "wiley" veteran and finding holes in the D. For me, I expect to be pleasantly surprised by our WRs. Mostly due to pre/post snap reads, vision either in the pocket or vision downfield while the pocket has broken down from our QB.

- That last sentence just reminded me of a major point. Pressure....in the past we have been one of the worst when the QB has been under pressure. DW has been very good in the past when pressured. If he plays like he has in the past, this should be a huge boost to our offense just in itself.