That was an enjoyable post to read. I'll respond to a few of your points.

--I agree w/you that Stefanski's offense has been good. He did a great job w/Baker when he came here after the latter really struggled in 11 personnel the previous year. We relied on a strong running game early and then mixed in a lot of play action. We also ran boots and nakeds a lot. All of that enabled Baker to not have to throw from the pocket, a place he has always struggled. Many of the calls also limited the amount of field Baker had to read, which is another area where he has struggled. Of course, a lot of credit goes to the OL, who was rated as the best in the business that first year. Last year, teams game planned to keep Baker in the pocket. TJ Watt even made public comments about how that was their game plan. We struggled under those circumstances. I believe that is a big part of the reason why the team was ready to move on reportedly way back in November.

--Regarding Watson. I understand the rust possibility, but I don't think that would be a big problem. I expect him to play well. I am concerned on whether or not he plays, though. There is a lot of external pressure to suspend him and the NFL has been known to allow PR to influence their actions. That is why I used the words "witch hunt" on another thread.

--You brought up the word "spy." I hadn't considered that, but it is a good point. After some thought, I don't think--but do not know--that teams will do that. They do it w/Lamar, but he is a different animal. I think Watson is a pass first QB and will run if he has to or the opportunity is too good to pass up, thus teams probably won't want to take a man out of coverage to spy on him. Good point, though.

--Good points about Hunt and I couldn't agree more. I hope we keep him.

--I'm not sure about the TEs. They can thrive in this offense, but I am unsure about how consistent they are.

--Watson's advanced passing stats tell us that he is substantially more accurate than Baker so in theory, we should have more YAC this year.

--I'm not sure about the WRs. I hope you are right.

--I agree w/you about the pressure comment.

Again, that was a nice football post and I enjoyed reading your comments.