I find it interesting that for his supporters, Watson can repeatedly go on national TV and declare his innocence and in not so many words accuse the women of doing nothing more than spreading lies. Yet, when it's announced that the women are now going to go public with HBO so that their side of the story can be told as the victim rather than from a bias reporter, Watson supporters are crying foul. There have already been numerous contradictions between Watson's public statements when compared to his depositions. Statements like he'd never treat women that way because he has a girlfriend to admitting he had numerous supposed consensual sexual interactions with some of the women to she ended the session and was crying so I apologized but didn't know what I did to make her cry and she refused my calls.

If this guy's name was Bob Smith, a local dude that was accused of this crap, people would be calling for his head. However, because his name is Watson the football star, we won't question his story changes and demean the women at every opportunity. If the allegations are true, Watson isn't just a creepy fellow, this dude is a SERIAL SEXUAL ABUSER. There have been 24 complaints, 22 of those have civil suits against Watson with an additional 18 that have had some type of interaction with Watson of which we have very little details around those 18 interactions. That's 42 women that have admitted having an interaction with Watson. How many more are out there that we don't know about?

Watson is innocent until proven guilty. I believe that should play out. However, Cleveland playing this dude and allowing the cases to be delayed so he can play is a bad look for the Browns and the NFL. The fallout will be huge for the Browns and the NFL if Watson is allowed to play and ultimately found guilty of the accusations against him. On the surface, it sure appears that Watson was trolling Instagram looking for massages with happy endings. His celebrity allowed him to push the situation. If true, that's a Serial Sexual Abuser by anyone's standard and he should not be playing until resolved. Just my HO.