There are several things that are extremely disturbing about this entire situation....And it there is plenty on both sides...

The timing of all of this is extremely fishy especially with relationships of the Lawyer and Texans ownership. The character/reputation of Buzbee is one of a sleezebag ambulance chaser that only deals in high profile cases and is not concerned with justice but rather money from a profession where 97% of the time leads to settlements. He even stated his whole plan was concerning the civil cases....because he doesn't make as much money if the criminal cases were to happen (he isn't involved as it would be the DA's)...The tactics being used are completely about "trying in the court of opinion" and not within the court of law. Mob rule...I cannot respect that...Other things are the fact that after these incidents took place, that some/many...of the women continued to work with him and some even tried to develop personal relationships. The fact that sexual events happened in what was supposed to be a professional setting(consensual or not). The sheer number of masseuses'\therapists he has used. I am sorry but COVID isn't a viable excuse. That some/many of these women were not qualified for the job he was hiring for...(in those situations misunderstandings can and will take place...on both sides). Where he was finding these women. The lengths he would go to obscure the events taking place...ie the hotel he frequently used, the people he used to help set these appointments up. The consistency of his story with the inconsistency of some of the women's stories, when you might expect the opposite to be true. The fact he is willing to pay more money to clear his name than to settle and get this over with. The fact that 2 separate Grand Juries found no reason to even take this to a criminal trial when as the saying goes, "A Grand Jury will indict a Ham Sandwich". That means no rape, no assault, and most importantly, no solicitation....you would think that they could have found at least 1 count of any of the above considering the number of accusations...

So much that is messed up in this...And I have trouble believing anyone who has made a determination concerning these incidents. On either side...

Speaking of Grand juries: Ballpeen, you mentioned "unless it goes back to criminal" when pointing out these were civil cases. With 2 Grand Juries decisions, can you expand on what might bring this back into a Criminal Court? Obviously, I would think new evidence to see the light...but if such evidence existed, why would it not have been presented in the other possible indictments???